This calendar is not being updated any longer. Please visit the News and Events page for current information. For an overview of all past events in this calendar, please click all events as PDF.
Horizon 2020 Health Brokerage Event
Link to event
The National Contact Points for Health, Lyonbiopole, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lyon, member of Enterprise Europe Network, with the support of the Rhône-Alpes Region, organize a European Brokerage Event for the H2020 “Health, demographic change and wellbeing” 2015 calls in Lyon – France on July, 4th 2014.
The purpose of the event is:
- to have the opportunity to meet companies and laboratories to discuss about project ideas. This will take place during pre-arranged bilateral meetings aiming at paving the way for future cooperation and H2020 project proposals.
- to help you understand what is behind and what is expected from Health calls 2015 to be launched in July 2014 (pre-announced deadline for project submission in October 2014).
- Understanding Health, disease and ageing
- Prevention, diagnostic and treatment
- ICT and Health (E-Health-mHealth)
- Sustainable Care practices and Health policies
- Meet potential partners for research, innovation and business
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas for 2015 Health calls
- Select your B2B meetings in advance
- Meet your NCP’s and get the latest information from the European Commission about Health 2015 calls
For more information and registration visit the event website.