This calendar is not being updated any longer. Please visit the News and Events page for current information. For an overview of all past events in this calendar, please click all events as PDF.
Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation in Central Asia: Agricultural Production and Trade
Link to event
The aim of this workshop is to provide a platform for knowledge exchange by inviting researchers from Central Asian countries to share and discuss relevant findings on topics related to regional economic cooperation and integration for strengthening sustainable economic development in the region.
The workshop invites contributions from multi-ountry, single country and comparative studies on the following topics:
- Restructuring agricultural production and rural
- Land reforms, privatization and consolidation
- Governance of the agricultural sector and
- Climate change and agricultural productivity
- Credits, insurance and governmental financial
- Developments in regional cooperation agreements
(Customs Union, Free Trade Zone and
- Cross border cooperation and trade opportunities
- Regulations on import and export duties
- Changes in market infrastructure
- Comparative advantages of countries in
- Transformation of supply chains
- Food trade and consumer demand
Interested parties are invited to submit an extended abstract for the conference electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org until 11 July 2014. Further information about the conference and submission of extended abstracts can be found in the attached flyer.
For more information please download the event flyer in English, or go to the event website (in German), from were you can download the event flyer in Russian, too.IAMO
Prof. Dr. Thomas Glaubenglauben@iamo.de
Phone: +49 345 2928-210