This calendar is not being updated any longer. Please visit the News and Events page for current information. For an overview of all past events in this calendar, please click all events as PDF.
XVIII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM 2015)
Link to event
The XVIII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM 2015) will take place in St.Petersburg, Russia on May 19 – 21, 2015.
The Conference is organised jointly by St.Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, St.Petersburg State Forestry University and IEEE Russia Northwest Section.
Thematic areas of the Conference:
- Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. Measures and Scales.
- Complex Systems Modelling
- Probabilistic Methods in Information Processing. Bayesian Approach
- Fuzzy Sets, Approximate Approaches and Applications
- Perspective Information Technologies and Programming Environment for Complex Objects and Distributed Systems under Uncertainty. Active Internet Technologies.
- Neuro Networks, Generic Algorithms and their Applications
- New Approaches in Measurement: Intelligent, Fuzzy and Soft Measurement
- Intelligent Measurement Systems and Devices
- Control of Complex Objects under Uncertainty
- Design Methods and Means foe Expert and Decision Support Systems
- Application of Decision Support Systems in Economics and Social Sphere
- Ecological Information Systems
- Soft Computing Application for Business Processes Optimization
- Application of Bayesian Intellectual Technologies for Quality Control
- Uncertainty and Risks. Risks Management.
For more details please visit the event website.