This calendar is not being updated any longer. Please visit the News and Events page for current information. For an overview of all past events in this calendar, please click all events as PDF.
E² Tech4Cities Brokerage Event @ EUSEW 2015
Link to event
E² Tech4Cities – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is a highly visible brokerage event organised by Enterprise Europe Brussels, hosted by impulse.brussels and Enterprise Europe Northern Ireland at Invest Northern Ireland on the occasion of the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) - 2015.
Date and time: 18 June 2015 (9:00 to 18:00)as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)
What’s in it for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner @ E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage event takes place in the heart of the European District
- One trip to Brussels, multiple business opportunities
A travel grant for participants from Central Asia is available from the IncoNet CA project.
Deadline for submission: 22 May 2015.
Deadline for registration: 8 June 2015.
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation:
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research. The aim is that the participation will have a multiplier effect in the country and/or region.
- Conduct research in one of the partner countries (KG, KZ, TJ, TM, UZ).
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years’ full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in the field of ENERGY: renewable energies, energy-efficient buildings and transport.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Willingness to cooperate with European researchers and to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
Download full grant information & application form.