| Deadline: 1 July 2014
Competition of projects to organise joint seminars for Russian and British young researchers in Russia
Competition of projects aimed at organising Russian-British scientific seminars in Russia, conducted jointly by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and Royal Society of London in partnership with the British Council. Deadline for applications is July 1,2014. Duration of a seminar is 3-5 days.
- The daily duration of the workshop will be at least 6 hours. The number of participants should not be more than 40 and less than 26. The number of young scientists from Russia, participating in a workshop, should be equal to the number of young scientists from UK.
- Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics;
- Physics and Astronomy;
- Chemistry and material sciences;
- Biology and Medical Sciences;
- Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Information and Telecommunication systems;
- The Fundamentals of Engineering Sciences.
- The project should be submitted consistently - Russian researcher applies to the RFBR, UK researcher to the British Council. Before submission the researchers from the both countries agree on the subject of the seminar, the number of participants, time and venue of the seminar.
For the full call text in Russian language please visit the call website.