7-th International Conference "Cooperation for Waste Issues", 7th-8th April 2010 in Kharkiv, Ukraine
This is a business-oriented event. Subjects, which are purely academic and have no practical value, will not be considered.
- Legal and regulatory framework of waste management
- Sanitary, environmental, institutional and economic aspects of waste management
- Waste management technologies, equipment and services
- Landfill construction and operation
- Radioactive and toxic waste treatment
- Wastewater treatment. Sludge management. Sludge fields
- Air emissions. Gaseous emission treatment. Dust and slag management
- Waste to energy
- Informational, programming and metrological support
- Environmental insurance systems, certification, standardization, audit, due diligence review
- Public participation in waste management.
- National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Ecological Alliance, Ltd.
Deadline for papers: 1st December 2009.
More information: http://www.waste.com.ua/cooperation/
Mr. Alexandr Naydyonov (English)
Tel.: +38 (057) 751-34-85 (CDMA),
Mob.: +38 (067) 281-89-15
Fax (organizing committee): +38 (057) 712-11-05, 759-19-90
Ms. Iryna Popova, Ph.D., Director (English)
EcoInform, P.O.B. 81
Kharkiv 61052, Ukraine
Source: UniKasselTransfer Ost-West Wissenschaftszentrum