This calendar is not being updated any longer. Please visit the News and Events page for current information. For an overview of all past events in this calendar, please click all events as PDF.
International Clustering & Technology Matchmaking
Link to organisation
What is the International Clustering and Technology Matchmaking (ICTM) event?
- A top-level plenary discussion between cluster leaders on effective triple helix technology
- Parallel expert seminars on aspects of technology clustering
- Matchmaking meetings for government, academia and business
- Innovation tours in Kazan and Nizhnekamsk
- Meetings between investors and high tech start ups at the Kazan Venture fair.
- Visits on demand in Kazan and Nizhnekamsk
The goal of the ICTM event is to stimulate cluster development and cooperation on an international
level. The Russian technology clusters are less familiar with the concept of Triple Helix and would like
to exchange experiences on this interdisciplinary way of working.
Some questions that are central to the ICTM event:
- How do you effectively manage a Triple Helix cluster?
- How can clusters from Russia and the West cooperate effectively?
- What role can Western universities and enterprises play in the development of the Russian
- How can science parks and incubators from Russia and the West work together?
For mor information please download the `event flyer´and get in touch with the contact person given below.The Technopolicy Network
Phone: +31 70 363 6157